Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Non-Believers

I’m living in a house of non-believers im keeping the faith in him
While he gives me the wisdom to teach you
Life
I have to live through
…the man carries the people; mother earth is what he needs to produce
So she can conceive just like a seed and water
Coming to give it life, to grow sprouting to be embodied with so many emotions
Cry fear insecurity
evolution reproducing expanding shedding the past
Slowly deteriorating fluctuating in and out of reality
Becoming enflamed to the brutality of confusion
Learning lessons every day becomes a 24 hour session
Home should be the only get away
If not should I build my own home and make it safe
I’m a believer without any doubtful deeds studying metaphysics
Comprehending to those who hide behind hate
I believe in fate keeping ignorance at a distance
Recognizing my super naturalness
There can only be few capitals and bolds
Depending on how you devour this feed knowledge
I cook and then serve emerged to your attention premeditated quote
Speaking up on your problems seeking the outcome to your manifested destiny
Negligee upon a time in life, dysfunctional prodigy world of depression
Sorrow and fear becoming apologetic to your thoughtless actions
Im no pro to me
The past will never be erased
The future can be changed
Where will your destination be placed? What registration form did you sign?
The Follower or the Leader
Are you the trend setter or the tape recorder?
Are you the open doors or are your windows boarded?
Are you thinking about here and now?
Well my thoughts are forwarded
Downloading and upgrading faster than torrents
Thinking in your mind you should copy and paste this
Everyone should hear this word better yet taste this contradiction
Reviving you diction coming to senses that everything you do for a period of time is a habit
Progressing into an addiction
A story to be told to my non-believers
the ignorant speakers constantly drawing the youth into sinful future leaders
the generation developing after them will thrive to be their competitors
they will be better like they are the debtors paying off and doing what was supposed to be done
but there is always the right place and right time walking on parallel, rigid to oblique lines
your life my life we can never define life sentences will serve a life time

3 comments:

Kevin Remo said...

Brilliant!

Kevin Remo said...

This is my preferred part:
"So she can conceive just like a seed and water
Coming to give it life, to grow sprouting to be embodied with so many emotions
Cry fear insecurity
evolution reproducing expanding shedding the past
Slowly deteriorating fluctuating in and out of reality
Becoming enflamed to the brutality of confusion"

And this is my favorite sentence "Becoming enflamed to the brutality of confusion"

Talented Lady said...

thanks